Tuesday, May 27, 2008

About A Boy

This kid drives me mad. When he wants me to do something for him, he would say 'help! help!' So I have no choice but to aid him. Sometimes, he would say 'piiissss' with a smile when he wants me to give him what he wants. Again, i have to accede to give meaning to the magic word.





But when i use the words help and please, he doesn't mind me at all! I still have to "force" him to help me. haaay. but i just love this boy, and i would never trade him for the world.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ako rin trapped sa magic words eh, pag nagpacute na with matching pliiisss, di pwede mahindian hehehe.

ang laki na ni baby j, dyes! grabe saan napunta ang panahon??

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:33:00 AM  
Blogger all4seasons said...

little boys are cute, indeed! we just cant help but love them :)

Monday, June 09, 2008 3:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home