Thursday, July 31, 2008

7 Random Things

Here's another one from Pat :)

The rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.



1. I started wearing eyeglasses on my freshman year in high school.
2. I found out I was myopic when I couldn't read the plate number of the car in front of us during our ride home.
3. Every year thence, the diopter would increase.
4. On my freshman year in college, i started wearing contact lens.
5. It took me around 30 minutes to put them on during the first few times.
6. Because of the contacts, the diopter stopped increasing every year. Every 2 or 3 years na lang hehehe
7. I am wearing colored contacts now.


Please feel free to snag this tag :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home