Thursday, July 03, 2008

Six Qs

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

~ Burning the midnight oil, praying i would know the answer for recitation (bec when my prayer is NOT to be called for recitation, i DO get called), and wondering how i will ever survive law school.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?

~ take mefenamic acid for the hammering headache
~ call the banks
~ take mefenamic acid
~ finish all the paper work
~ take mefenamic acid

3. Snacks I enjoy:

~ MTM, but i am having granny goose tortillas right now

4. Places where I lived:

~ Makati, Manila and Pasig

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

~ Buy real and personal properties,
~ Set up corporations
~ Establish a foundation for the homeless children

6. People I want to know more about:
You, if you're not busy :)


Thanks Pat for the tag. a nice break from work :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

that seems to be a lot of mefenamic acid to take in 1 day. hee hee. thanks for doing the tag.

Thursday, July 03, 2008 1:40:00 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

got another tag for u - http://shopaholictiestheknot.blogspot.com/2008/07/me-and-my-child.html

would like to see a pic of you and jadon. : )

Friday, July 04, 2008 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger TheDivineMissM! said...

I am doing your tag!!! Owe you so many anyway....

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

siguradong tanggal ang sakit ng ulo mo, haha! :)

hey you survived law school, unlike some of us (mwehehe!) so that's really quite an achievement. saludo ako sa iyo sis! *muah*

Thursday, July 10, 2008 2:00:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Emer said...

Easy on the mefenamic acid. :)

Friday, July 11, 2008 1:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home