Tuesday, January 24, 2006

bituing walang ningning

I have a humongous headache today. It’s just probably hormonal or something. Or it may have to do with last night.

We were about to sleep when roney surfed the channels and came across Cinema One showing Bituing Walang Ningning. I off-handedly mentioned that Zsa-Zsa Padilla was the ghost singer of Cherie Gil as Lavinia. Out of curiosity, he left the channel where it was and watched the rest of the show. We thought that we won’t have to wait forever before seeing Lavinia sing since it was already the middle of the show. But, as any Sharonian knows, when Doreena rose to stardom, Lavinia would sing again only during the last part.

Roney was adamant that what he heard was Cherie’s voice. I insisted of course on what I know because I explicitly remember watching Sharon’s show and she said that Zsa Zsa was Cherie’s ghost singer. So, we remained watching until the credits were shown. Lo and behold, a song was sung by Cherie herself.

Did my memory fail me? Again? Hmp!

2 Comments:

Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

are you sure si zsa zsa yun? kasi why would cherie need a ghost singer e she has a good singing voice naman. atsaka "i just called to say i love you" (as sung by lavinia) is playing in my mind right now, and i can hear cherie singing it inside my head.

hmmm, baka sa sana'y wala nang wakas yun? and i think dina bonnevie actually needs the ghost singer more than cherie does, hehehe.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger Dyes said...

hmmm, baka nga sa sana'y wala nang wakas yun.

basta natatandaan ko na apat silang guests dun sa bday ni Shawie some years back at kinuwento nila yun :)

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 3:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home