Friday, August 29, 2008

Today, I Am...

After much pleading (hah!), I finally got a tag from mEldita!

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Links: Creative In Me Little Peanut Me and Mine Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias Doll Me Up Deviously Creative IamDzoi My Happy Place To the Moon and Back Raising Sandy My Colorful World Working It MyParty.Finds.A Home. Em’s Detour Stripe & Yellow Something Purple Vanity Kit Mind Bubbles Living the Healthy Life As We Face Forever Feeling after the I do meme me My Stories




Since it's TGIF, I am....

Sleepy
Lurking @ Plurk
Envisioning myself in
Estimating our next month's budget
Pretty.... much occupied right now doing this tag
Yapping words here which are not descriptive of me, but what i do


hey, i am tagging Pat!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger MGY said...

hindi ko maintindihan ang nasasai sa page na ito: "Aucun commentaire pour le moment." Ano daw kamo?

Just kidding!

Thanks for doing this one :)

~mEldita~
my untamed world
meme me
uncensored life of me

Friday, August 29, 2008 5:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post about u & sleeping i was added this blog in my link also visit my new post in Amazing blog ,
jack ,
deaty.please add my blog in to your fiends link list.

Sunday, August 31, 2008 6:12:00 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

thanks for the tag dyes. doing it now : )

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 9:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home