Saturday, September 24, 2005

Seeing Ross

Nineteen months have passed since I got hitched. The excitement of planning and the thrill of a dream wedding coming true were over. Or so I thought.

Last night, after eating at a new-found casual dining which gave us a nightmare on service and trauma on noodles and congee, we saw a person we have not seen for a long time – my wedding make-up stylist Ross Regala. I was more astounded when he called me by my first name. I thought that after so many months, my name would have been pushed into oblivion.

The things he told me warmed my heart. He could not forget my wedding and how he made me look my best for the most important day of my life. A reporter from one of the broadcasting corporations, he said, hired him as her make-up stylist for her wedding after trying out some of the famous make-up artists. Ross went on that the said reporter liked my gown so much that she had it patterned for hers. We were wondering how she saw my gown when Ross gave me his business card...




5 Comments:

Blogger MrsPartyGirl said...

wow dyes, model na talaga ang aking friend! you were so gorgeous naman kasi nung wedding mo noh (well syempre maganda naman tayo everyday, hehe). pero madaya yan si ross, yung byuti mo had nothing to do with his make-up. your beautiful aura that day was because you were marrying the love of your life and the glow showed through. :) luv u!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger TheDivineMissM! said...

Mare... di mo pa nakikita ang 6 foot tall tarpauline poster mo... back view nga lang! :-)

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 4:51:00 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

shocks. i guess hindi na kita pwedeng kunin na model. may talent fee ka na! kukunin na lang kita pag pro photog na ako. may pambayad na ako nun hehehe.

(ano ba yan, kailangan ko pa maggawa ng blog account para lang mag-comment. di ka na tlga ma-reach! haha!)

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

btw, si angela nga pala 'to. :)

Monday, October 10, 2005 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Dyes said...

angela, pwede mo pa rin akong kunin na model pag naging payat uli ako... which i guess would be a few decades from now hehehe

mariel, at least meron na akong tarpauline :) pa-arbor na lang ha pag di mo na kelangan :)

mee, sana nga forever na yung glow ko :) musta na si ninna?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home