Monday, January 30, 2006

samu't sari

Today is my roney's 30th birthday! And i haven't got any gift for him. I kept pestering him since the first day of the year on what would he want to receive for this special occasion. All i got for an answer was a kiss.

However, the special thing that he did for his birthday is to give me this tiny thing.




Lucky me. but, still, i feel guilty for not having bought anything. I have too many excuses, but the fact remains, all i can give him is a kiss... and the heartbeat of our baby. and guess what, he said that it's more than enough.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i don't know if it's hormonal thing or it's already embedded in my genes- i feel so tamad today. i even made roney's birthday an excuse just to refrain from going to work. but, a responsible man that he is, he lectured me on duties and responsibilities just so i would get up and be ready for work. so, here i am, still doing every worthless thing and procrastinating on finishing the important papers and work.

hmmmm.... will i still have work tomorrow?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have not been depressed for a long time. and that is good. i just dread that i would be once the baby is out. how shall i prepare myself? keep busy? be busy? and then realize that such busy-ness are all in vain?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My head still aches. Since waking up, i have not known a minute of calm and serenity due to dizziness. the processed food partly settled in my middle region are threatening to materialize through my vocal chords and unto the loo. I just hope that i have a better aim.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sometimes i wonder whether it is better for people around me to talk behind my back than when i am around. what i do not know won't hurt me. and oftentimes, it indicates respect or fear, whichever way you want to perceive it. it is more difficult to pretend ignorant than be clueless.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eversince i swallowed a baby, i feel that my brain cells have decreased. i forget names, events and spellings. i have pictured myself as a deranged woman after having all those anesthesia during childbirth.

buti na lang, i was able to read from What to Expect When Expecting that all pregnant women suffer from forgetfulness due to hormonal imbalances. And this, thankfully, is not permanent.

i guess, i still have a bright future after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home