Monday, February 20, 2006

Excited!

Before anything else, i would like to convey my gratitude to those who responded to my earlier post.


At the end of January, Roney and I were talking about our plans for our 2nd anniversary; and we agreed that this time, he'll make all the arrangements. From then on, I pestered him for weekly updates which he would jolly give a where-do-you-want-to-go retort.

Then, on valentines week, since we have plans to visit the Great Wall next month (and this is still a plan which may or may not come true depending on the availability of funds) and Roney has yet to make a single inquiry for our week-end plans, we decided to forego any anniversary celebration to save money for the trip.

However, by the end of the same week, we began to be consumed by some sort of guilt for not commemorating the day that God has united us. Thus, we immediately retracted our earlier decision. It’s panic time to organize an out-of-town trip with only one week to go. And, of course, it’s up to moi, your pretty and beautiful preggy sis, to handle everything.

After inquiring a number of resorts in Batangas, we were able to get one reservation. So, last weekend, we went shopping. And guess what I bought. Two sets of bikinis, a pair of goggles, sunglasses, shorts, capri, blouses and slippers (Roney was just in his generous mood!) Sayang nga lang kasi di ako pwedeng mag-waterski na included pa naman sa babayaran namin!

Anyway, I have this opinion that pregnant ladies have a license to wear bikinis showing their tummy. I got this notion when I saw a picture of the wife of my ex-bf Matt Damon wearing a bikini at a beach. Well, her belly is indeed smaller than mine, but who cares?

Oooh, I’m just so excited! Counting the days ‘til Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dragon Lady said...

wow, have fun sa inyong anniversary get-away! :D

enjoy your bikinis, haha. ;)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 10:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home