Monday, September 01, 2008

Birth Date!

Because it was my special day, Roney and I went to Aubergine to celebrate. It is a classy restaurant located at 32nd and Fifth Building, Bonifacio Global City. Although it was not really needed, we kinda dressed up for the occasion (not the usual jeans and shirt) :)




We ordered their Degustation Menu which is a six-course meal. We also ordered a bottle of Talus Chardonnay because we figured that it would be cheaper and we could bring it home after dinner.





We began with the Chef's Compliment: I can't recall the name of the dish.




Then we had the following in that order. I tried writing down the menu, but my eyesight is really poor.











After the dessert, there was no wine left to take home. I was dizzy and drunk. Good thing I was not the driver :) Thanks Roney for celebrating my birthday with me. Lthysm :)

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger AEC said...

hi dyes! found your blog while bloghopping. i'll add you to my roll--add me rin ha! :)

that degustation menu must've been really good. must drag the hubby there one of these days. mag-iisip ako ng occasion para may excuse. lol.

bonne nuit (kasi french ang instructions dito)!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My pleasure. Lthysmm *)

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger Dyes said...

hey mandy!

how about celebrating life? :) i want to visit the resto again so i can order steak. it looked so yummy on the table adjacent to us. hahaha

i've added you on my blogroll :)

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeez, i felt an overwhelming sense of nostalgia when i read this post.

you guys remind me of B and myself nung andyan pa kami nakatira at nagtatrabaho. bisyo kasi namin yang dinner outs eh. minsan maglalakad along makati ave. and decide to eat at mandarin, or sitting home one weekend and decide to have dinner at harbor view. hay, those were the days... ngayon... :(

choices...choices... di bale, bubuwelo uli tayo, and God always provides...

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 1:37:00 AM  
Blogger ♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

wow! how sweet =) happy birthday again heheh!

btw, Im tagging you for the 1st time:
http://www.mysomethingpurple.com/2008/09/what-makes-me-happy-what-makes-me-sad.html

Stripe&Yellow
Something Purple
Em’s Detour
Living the Healthy Life
Doll Me Up
Vanity Kit

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 6:05:00 AM  
Blogger Pat said...

hey dyes, happy birthday!! wishing u all the best. :)

Wednesday, September 03, 2008 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger AEC said...

i tagged you pala! http://coffeeteaandme.blogspot.com/2008/08/brillante-award.html

that is a great idea--celebrating life. hope that works on my hubby. heehee. :)

Thursday, September 04, 2008 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Vina said...

happy happy birthday! tagged you here too:
http://house-everything.blogspot.com/2008/09/zoes-books-tag-by-jenny.html

Thursday, September 04, 2008 1:43:00 PM  
Blogger Dyes said...

hi dphat, mahilig din talaga kaming magkakain ni roney. nabawasan na lang ngayon kasi mahirap mag enjoy ng food pag me short-tempered na baby. dati nga, kumain kami ng goto sa Gotohan sa Pasong Tamo, tas nagpunta kami ng Manila Pen para mag dessert ng ice cream! hahaha! those were the days...

hi Pat, thanks!

Hi Mandy, Ems and Vina, thanks for the tag. will let you know when am done :)

Thursday, September 04, 2008 2:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home