Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Number 7



I am thanking Cez for this one :)

The rules:
a. List these rules on your blog.
b. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
c. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. You'll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

My 7 facts:


NUMBER ONE - President Ramon Magsaysay and I have the same birthday!

NUMBER TWO - Hubby and I have known each other since 3rd year HS but it was only after 12 years that we became attracted to each other.

NUMBER THREE - I am the eldest of 2 girls, while hubby is the youngest of 2 boys.

NUMBER FOUR - I bathe my baby everyday before going to the office on weekdays, except on Wednesdays that I am early for work due to number-coding.

NUMBER FIVE - My first name is a combination of the names of my father and mother.

NUMBER SIX - I want to stay at home and teach, nurture and rear up my child which would soon have REN.

NUMBER SEVEN - So, I am trying every racket to compensate for the eventual loss of income should i pursue my plan on Number Six.


I am tagging every reader of this article :) hehehe

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home